Algreen Cascata Rain Barrel
- More than 70% of the Earth's surface is covered in water – but only 2.5% of this supply is considered fresh water. The rest is found in the form of salt water in oceans.
- Of the freshwater that exists, most is locked up in glaciers and ice caps.
- Unfortunately, much of the small amount of freshwater is in danger of drying up through desertification or becoming too contaminated for human consumption.
- Changing our habits of water use can help abate this growing problem. Installing the Cascata Rain Barrel will help to reduce the amount of freshwater consumed for outdoor use.
The contemporary Cascata Rain Barrel holds 65 gallons of water – it is both aesthetic and practical. Made of roto-moulded plastic, this rain barrel is able to withstand harsh temperature changes and is guaranteed to not chip, crack or fade.
The Cascata Rain Barrel comes with all of the features you would expect of a rain barrel, and with some additional features: a removable crown planter on the top, a corrosion-proof screen guard and a durable double-walled body.
- 65-gallon rain saving capacity
- 43" x 25"
- Durable 3/8" thick wall
- Opening fits 3" and 4" down spouts
- Removable Crown Planter
- Corrosion Proof Screen Guard
- Overflow Valve
- Connector with Shut-off
- 6' Garden hose with shut-off nozzle
- Hook for hanging garden hose