Algreen Madison Pressurized Rain Barrel & Fountain
- More than 70% of the Earth's surface is covered in water – but only 2.5% of this supply is considered fresh water. The rest is found in the form of salt water in oceans.
- Of the freshwater that exists, most is locked up in glaciers and ice caps.
- Unfortunately, much of the small amount of freshwater is in danger of drying up through desertification or becoming too contaminated for human consumption.
- Changing our habits of water use can help abate this growing problem. Installing the Agua Rain Barrel will help to reduce the amount of freshwater consumed for outdoor use.
Algreens Madison pressurized rain barrel is a flat-back rain barrel that comes with a submersible pump, that helps to drive a geyser fountain. This decorative accent is not just a rain barrel, but it is also a fountain centerpiece for your garden!
The pressurized model of the Madison rain barrel comes with a fountain head that is adaptable to any standard garden hose. Thus, if you want to water your garden directly from your rain barrel, all you have to do is to screw your garden hose onto the fountain head. And voila! You can water your garden directly!
Easy to install, this rain barrel is ready in minutes!
- 49-gallon rain saving capacity
- 35" x 24"
- Durable 3/8" thick wall
- Opening fits 3" and 4" down spouts
- Fountain Top
- 500 GPH submersible pump
- Polished river rocks
- Corrosion Proof Screen Guard
- Overflow Valve
- 4' Garden hose with shut-off nozzle
- Hook for hanging garden hose